Chocolate! Who doesn’t like Chocolate?
I know that many ‘health experts’ are touting the benefits of this tasty treat but in Ayurvedic terms…..chocolate is not so wonderful.
Chocolate clogs the shrotas (channels in the body), leading to disease, and is also quite heating to the system.
But what to do??!!! We need our chocolate fix, right?
Vaidya Mishra to the rescue! He created a few recipes for the most amazing chocolate AND by adding certain balancing ingredients make this chocolate just fine to eat.
It will never be super health-promoting but at least it won’t hurt us. And seems to me the BLISS it creates while eating it HAS to be good for us on some level. These recipes are ambrosial!
Here is one of them.
- Organic Cocoa 4 oz
- Cinnamon Powder 1/8 teaspoon
- Cardamom 6 Pods Crushed
- Whole Crushed Fennel 1 teaspoon
- Ghee or Coconut oil ½ teaspoon
- Organic Raw Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Toast all of the ingredients on medium heat.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of organic raw sugar and toast for 5 minutes.
- Add boiled water and cook it on slow fire till it is done.
- You can spread it in tablespoonful on a plate to cool and harden or in the freezer.
Email me at email@example.com if you would like more chocolate recipes from Vaidya Mishra.
There are some with rose that are AMAZING…
Click HERE to schedule a free mini-consult where I can hear your issues and offer a few tips.
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram: